Much like his brother, Tobirama was a powerhouse who could shake an entire house by lifting his finger and quite contrary to his brother’s viewpoint, he was a rather pragmatic man. So, how powerful was he? We will try to answer that. Tuning in recommendations, we will try to keep it short. Read on.
Ingenuity and expertise
He was the famed creator of Shadow Clone Jutsu and also the infamous creator of Edo Tensei (Impure World reincarnation). Not just his ingenuity but the complete breath of his knowledge was truly frightening :
- With a mere glance, he could tell that the toad was from Mount Myoboku.
- When Obito nullified all ninjutsu as a ten-tail Jinchuriki, Minato looked cluelessly at him for directions. He discerned it very quickly and theorized how the truth-seeking balls nullified ninjutsu.
- When Kabuto revived Sasuke, Tobirama helps him in some mysterious way with some guidance. He was thus somehow knowledgeable even in medical ninjutsu.
- He even had another forbidden technique to his knowledge which could have helped Sasuke had he not been rendered immobilized by Madara. Just how good was he!
He was very good at surprise attacks and paid very careful attention to his opponents’ strategies. The man who invented so many techniques had to be intelligent! Without spoiling it any further, let me draw an excerpt from a video of how he used Flying Raijin Round Robin Jutsu so impeccably and spontaneously :
He was able to use all five basic nature transformations. He was also the most powerful water style user in history. He even created a high-level water style technique against the Third Hokage in a terrain where there was no water.
He was the fastest shinobi of his time. Not to mention he also invented the Flying Thunder God technique and was very skilled in space-time ninjutsu.
Tobirama’s other notable achievements :
- He was very skilled with the sword and always carried one.
- Danzo stated that Tobirama’s prowess was unmatched during his time as Hokage.
- He was even skilled in Genjutsu. In fact, he trapped the Third Hokage in one such technique.
- He had very large chakra reserves. He could teleport a tailed beast with ease.
An adept sensory type ninja. He could sense Madara’s presence from far far away.
His arsenal was unfathomably abundant. In terms of overall skill set, he might just be the most dangerous shinobi.
So what do you think? Let us know in the comment section below.